Who We Are
Believe and Balance LLC is a professional company who runs a lifestyle and wellness blog.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Company is committed to protecting your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
- Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
- Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
- Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
- We/Us/Company (either capitalized or not) – Believe and Balance LLC, Believe and Balance, or The Believe & Balance Lifestyle Blog
Data Subject’s rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
This Site is controlled from offices in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, and Company makes no warranty that the materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you choose to access this Site from other locations, you understand that you do so on your own initiative and that you are entirely responsible for complying with any applicable local laws.
Links to Other Sites
Collection of Information
Company will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information. Company will also tell you how your information will be used or if it will be shared with another party. Except as otherwise provided in this policy, Company will never intentionally disclose any personally identifying information about you as an individual user to any third party without your permission.
In the event that you supply Company with your contact information, you may receive periodic e-mails, mailings, or calls from Company with information on new products and services, important issues, or upcoming events. If you wish to be removed from any postal, email, phone, or other lists, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our contact form.
When you use Company’s Site, Company or its authorized technology services provider(s) may also collect certain technical and routing information from you to facilitate your use of the website and its services. This information is used to administer the website(s) and to collect data used to improve the website(s).
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Company will release specific information about you or your account in order to comply with a valid legal inquiry or process such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, or court order.
Company may also release specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of the security of the Site or a physical or property threat to you or others.
Company may also transfer personally identifying user information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of related assets or corporate division or other fundamental corporate change.
The information you enter when making a purchase or an online donation will also be shared with payment processors, financial gateways, and your credit card company to authorize payments. Such information may also be shared with necessary third parties solely for the purpose or carrying out the transaction(s).
You further understand that if you give out personal information online through a discussion board or posting on Company’s Site, that information can be collected and used by third parties. Company cannot and does not guarantee the security of information you post in any public forum or anywhere on the Site. You disclose such information at your own risk.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America, without regard to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity that arises out of or relates to these terms will be subject to mediation in Commonwealth of Massachusetts, United States of America. If any term or provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
Changes to This Agreement
You understand that the terms of this Agreement are subject to change at the discretion of the Company and that they may only be modified by Company’s posting of changes to these terms on Company’s Site.
Nicole A., Owner, Believe and Balance LLC
Please contact me with any questions.
Updated February 13, 2021