If you are looking for some delicious and tasty Thanksgiving appetizers, stop where you are! These appetizers will be a hit at your next gathering.
Thanksgiving is all about getting together with friends and family and being thankful for what we have. It is of course one of the times when we can gobble up some delicious food and not feel too guilty about it!
These Thanksgiving appetizers are perfect to set out as everyone visits with friends and family. They’re all great to munch throughout the day as everyone awaits the traditional turkey or ham typically served at Thanksgiving.
13 Delicious Thanksgiving Appetizers:
- Mini Pumpkin Cheeseball Bites – These adorable mini pumpkin cheeseball bites make for the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer. They are almost too cute to eat!
- Thanksgiving Deviled Eggs – These have to be some of the cutest deviled eggs! Created to look like mini turkeys, these eggs are fun and delicious.
- Turkey and Stuffing Balls – Super easy and delicious, these turkey and stuffing balls are full of flavor and will make a great appetizer for Thanksgiving.
- Pumpkin Hummus – Savory and delicious, this pumpkin hummus is the perfect fall holiday appetizer. Pumpkin is the star of this recipe and it will be a hit with everyone.
- Stuffed Cucumber Cups – Easy to make, these stuffed cucumber cups will be a tasty addition to the appetizer table.
- Herb Cheese Peppadew Sweet Peppers – Not only are these herb cheese peppadew sweet peppers delicious, they offer a colorful presentation for the perfect party snack.
- Mac and Cheese Bites – Perfect for any gathering, these mac and cheese bites are gluten free, allergy free, and vegan for a delicious Thanksgiving appetizer.
- Vegan Mushroom Pate – Mushrooms and lentils are combined with pine nuts to create this aromatic and healthy pate. Use it to top crackers for a delicious appetizer.
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus – A delicious way to entertain guests, this prosciutto wrapped asparagus are the perfect Thanksgiving appetizer.
- Warm Caramelized Onion Bacon Dip – Warm and delicious, you can serve this caramelized onion bacon dip with your favorite crackers or veggies.
- Parmigiana Reggiano Nacho Cups – These nacho cups are delicious little bites of yumminess with all of the taste of nachos and none of the grain!
- Kane and Ricotta Chicken Meatballs – Meatballs are great for any occasion and these kale and ricotta chicken meatballs will make for a delicious and popular Thanksgiving appetizer.
- Cheddar Squash Fritters – Crispy and delicious, with lots of melty cheddar cheese, this gluten free fritters appetizer recipe is sure to please your Thanksgiving guests.