Sangrias are popular in the summer months and this Strawberry Peach Sangria is a perfect option to make at home. Super easy to make and ready in minutes!
I think you will just love this Strawberry Peach Sangria with Lemons! It’s perfect for that Summer cookout!
This refreshing summer cocktail is perfect for a hot summer day. Loaded with fresh fruit and white wine, this summer sangria is easy to make for yourself or for a crowd of friends.
The blend of sweetness from the peaches and berries mixed with the sour lemon gives this delicious cocktail a twisted spin on summer drinks.
Ingredients For Strawberry Peach Sangria:
- 2 cups Moscato wine
- 1 peach
- 10 strawberries
- ½ lemon
- 1 ½ cups Ice
Makes 4 small cocktails
- Wash the fruit.
- Cut the peach into slices.
- Cut the tops off the strawberries, and slice in half.
- Slice the lemon.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the ice in a pitcher.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Right before serving, add ice, stir and serve.
Have you tried to make this sangria yourself? Share below in the comments and let me know how it turned out!