These recipes are some of the best festive Christmas cookie recipes for the holidays. If you are having a holiday party (or just celebrating with your close family this year), these cookies will be the perfect addition to the dessert table.
Trust me when I say, both kids and adults will love these cookies. They are so delicious and easy to make. They are also a fun way to get the kids involved with holiday baking and get them away from their game consoles.
All of these cookies are great for serving as a dessert, to include in any homemade cookie basket gifts, or even as a holiday treat to enjoy. There’s truly a cookie for everyone.
14 Easy and Festive Christmas Cookie Recipes
- Snowman Cookies – These cute and adorable snowman cookies are made from a Christmas sugar cookie recipe and decorated like adorable snowmen. A holiday favorite.
- Reindeer Graham Cookies – These simple reindeer graham cracker holiday cookies are made with graham crackers, candy, and pretzels to create these cute reindeer cookies.
- Hot Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – These cookies taste like hot chocolate with peppermint and will become a fun favorite for the holidays. A fun addition the holiday brunch table.
- Snowman Sugar Cookies – Using your favorite holiday sugar cookie recipe or the one provided, these cute decorated Christmas snowmen are delicious and cute. This cookie tutorial can be used all winter!
- Holiday Vanilla Pudding Cake Cookies – Easy, cute, and festive, these holiday themed vanilla pudding cake cookies are delicious. Made from a simple homemade cookie recipe, these holiday cookies are decorated with fun red and green sprinkles.
- Melted Snowman Cookies – These adorable snowman cookies have a sugar cookie base and are decorated to look like the snowman is melting on top.
- Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies – These peanut butter reindeer cookies take the traditional holiday thumbprint cookies to a new level of holiday cookie fun!
- Vegan Gingerbread Cookies – These vegan gingerbread holiday cookies are soft and chewy. They can be decorated with icing to make the gingerbread come to life.
- Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies – These fun candy cane cookies have a chocolate homemade cookie base that has bits of candy cane to make a delicious chocolate candy cane shaped cookie.
- Christmas Tree Brown Sugar Cookies – A favorite for many, these Christmas tree brown sugar cookies are soft and sweet. They will make the perfect holiday cookie treat!
- Sour Cream Sugar Cookies – If you are looking for a simple and delicious holiday sugar cookie recipe, these fun decorated Christmas sugar cookies will be a family favorite. These delicious but easy sour cream sugar cookies with a cream cheese frosting are light, fluffy, and mother-in-law approved!
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cookies – These white chocolate peppermint cookies are perfect for the holidays. They are made with white chocolate and peppermint flavors for a delicious Christmas cookie recipe.
- Iced Snowman Sugar Cookies – These fun iced snowman sugar cookies are decorated to look like cute and colorful snowmen. These will definitely be a hit with all sugar cookie lovers.
- Chocolate Ginger Crinkle Cookies – Soft and beautiful, these beautiful chocolate ginger crinkle cookies are a delicious holiday cookie filled with A LOT of real chocolate, with a spicy touch and an amazing fudgy interior.