Make your next party fun with these 12 signature champagne cocktails. They’re easy to make and your guests will love them.
Have you ever wanted to host a party and make a “signature drink” that you wouldn’t necessarily find anywhere else? I’ve been there. Adding a special cocktail to the menu is the perfect way to make your gathering stand out from the rest.
Check out these 12 Champagne Cocktails and surprise your guests!
- Creamsicle Mimosas by A Night Owl
- Cherry Mimosa by Pizzazzerie
- Hugo Cocktails by Live Laugh Rowe
- Peach Champagne Punch by Happy Go Lucky
- Champagne Slush by Who Needs a Cape
- Starburst Cocktails by Savory Experiments
- Strawberry Champagne Margaritas by Pizzazzerie
- Fizzy Julep by Amanda’s Cookin
- Sparkling Raspberry Cocktail by DIY Candy
- Champagne Float by Savory Experiments
- Champagne Cosmo by Joyful Scribblings
- Strawberry Mimosas by Baking Beauty
Have you tried any of these? If so, comment below and let me know what you think!