If you’re anything like me, you love anything and everything chocolate! These are the best dark chocolate recipes you need to try!
I am a sucker for anything chocolate and lately, I’ve been gravitating towards dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is rich and is also good for you. That’s amazing, right? Of course, we need to eat everything in moderation, but I wanted to share the best 7 dark chocolate recipes I found.
This post is going to be no-fuss and will give you a link straight to each of the recipes and the amazing people who made them!
Here are 7 delicious dark chocolate recipes for you to try:
- Peanut Butter Cookie Cups with Dark Chocolate Ganache from The Little Kitchen
- Dark Chocolate Cherry Brownies from Natalie’s Happy Health
- Dark Chocolate Orange Pudding from Around My Family Table
- Triple Chocolate Chip Homemade Cookie Recipe from Savor the Thyme
- Chocolate Macarons with Dark Chocolate Ganache from Delicious
- Dark Chocolate Truffle Hearts Everyday from Premeditated Leftovers
- Raspberry Dark Chocolate Mini Pancake Muffins from All Because She Saved
I’d love for you to share your favorite dark chocolate recipes too! Comment below and let me know.