If you’ve been reading my blog for a while, you know I’m big on practicing self-care. However, it isn’t one size fits all.
Self-care may mean something different to everyone and that’s okay. Self-care is exactly what you want it to be as long as it does it’s job by making you happy.
I scoured the internet and asked a few of my blogger friends to send me some links of their best self-care ideas and here’s the list I came up with.
This post also includes affiliate links and I will receive compensation (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase! Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.
Here are 15 self care ideas for you try:
- The Rising Spoon – Most of us go through seasons of life where we experience a lot of stress and anxiety. This helpful list provides 30 effective ways to relax and calm yourself when it’s difficult.
- Midlife Healthy Living – How good are you at prioritizing self-care in your day-to-day life? The message of this post is that you deserve to be at the top of your to-do list! She gives practical tips to help you make yourself a priority.
- What’s Up Fagans – This post shares 6 ways to deal with stress on the days that feel the most overwhelming (from a mom’s perspective)! These practical tips will help you care for your body, mind, and soul, so that stress doesn’t get the best of you.
- One Happy Housewife – This post shares 5 changes you can make in your day-to-day life to take better care of yourself. She doesn’t just list cliche and oversimplified suggestions – she gives practical steps to help you actually change, for the better.
- My Sweet Home Life – These 6 self-care ideas are very creative yet simple, and can help you rescue a stressful day! She reminds you of the importance of taking a step back to gain perspective so that the things causing you anxiety can feel a little bit smaller.
- My Sweet Home Life – Does the thought of trying to fit self-care into your busy schedule stress you out even more? You might want to check out this list. These self-care ideas for busy women help you to transform things you are already doing on a daily basis into calming and decompressing experiences.
- Garden In The Kitchen – Spring is a season of new life and growth. These 5 ways to transition into spring feeling healthy, happy, and vibrant will help you to embody in your personal life what the season of spring does for the earth!
- Resilient – This list of 25 self-care ideas for bad days has both simple ideas, and fun and creative ideas! These ideas will bring more joy into your life and help you to relax when you’re feeling down.
- Resilient – Sometimes when we think of self-care we think of expensive facials or massages, or taking ourselves out on dates. But there are a lot of ways to practice self-care that are actually really inexpensive or free! This post shares 17 creative and inexpensive self-care ideas.
- April Go Lightly – If you’re a mom, this list of self-care ideas is specifically for you! This list of self-care ideas for moms includes things you can fit into your schedule, even on the craziest of days.
- Beauty Crafter – Taking a bath is one of the best ways to practice self-care. This Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & Rosemary Bath Salt Recipe will help to naturally soothe your muscles, detox your body, and provide you with essential minerals, while giving you a chance to relax with some soothing music, wine, or a good book.
- Pink When – Taking the time to hand-make things can be therapeutic in itself. You’ll enjoy making this DIY body butter with oils and shea butter, but it will be even more luxurious to put on! Plus, it’s really simple to make.
- The Inquisitive Farm Wife – This blogger and farmer speaks from experience when she talks about knowing how difficult it can be to care for yourself in the midst of busyness. She shares a few keys to healthily dealing with busyness and stress, especially when it comes to our relationships with others.
- Joyfully Thriving – Getting your thoughts on paper can be extremely helpful both for processing, and for relieving anxiety, while helping you stay organized. This blogger shares how to start a bullet journal to keep track of all your lists, goals, and things you want to remember in a creative yet structured way.
- Deliciously Plated – If you only have 10 minutes to fit some self-care into your day, this list will be extremely helpful for you. These 5 tasks will help you de-stress in no time!
This post includes affiliate links and I will receive compensation (at no additional cost to you) if you make a purchase! Click here to read my affiliate disclosure.