Want to switch up your holiday menu this year? These Christmas cocktails are sure to spice up any holiday party!
Having friends and family in for the holidays is the best thing about Christmas (even though this year will be different). The second-best thing may be enjoying the holiday foods and drinks that we bring out.
While there are traditional holiday drinks, it is fun to experiment and try new drinks each year. These fun and festive holiday drinks are sure to bring a little joy to your holiday celebrations.
From chocolate flavored martinis to the more traditional spiced eggnog, these cocktails are delicious and sure to please!
14 Festive Cocktails To Make This Year:
- Pomegranate Lime Spritzer – An easy and festive drink, this pomegranate lime spritzer cocktail is perfect for the holidays with friends and family.
- Bourbon Apple Smash – A mixture of bourbon, vanilla, hard cider, and fresh apples, this bourbon apple smash will add a little spice to your holiday festivities.
- Chocolate Peppermint Martini – Peppermint schnapps are taken to a whole new level with this tasty chocolate peppermint martini that is sure to be a hit.
- Holiday Party Punch – Loaded with cranberry, raspberry, and lemon-lime flavors, this holiday party punch is topped with a raspberry sherbet.
- Peppermint Martini – A pretty pink peppermint martini, this delicious adult Christmas drink is easy to make and will be a hit with everyone.
- Mulled Wine – With no refined sugar, this delicious mulled wine is served warm and adds a dash of honey for extra flavor.
- Holiday Eggnog – This holiday eggnog cocktail is spiked with bourbon and cognac and is sure to be a party favorite.
- Cranberry Limoncello Spritzer – An easy Italian cocktail, this spritzer is made with cranberry juice and lemon limoncello liqueur for a quick and easy holiday drink.
- Layered Peppermint Shooters – These fun and festive peppermint shooters are layered with grenadine, Crème de Mentha, and peppermint schnapps.
- Spiked Hot Chocolate – A festive cocktail that’s perfect for the holidays, this spiked hot chocolate is a delicious holiday drink that everyone will enjoy.
- Christmas Gin Cocktail – This Christmas gin cocktail recipe is full of fruity holiday flavors with the addition of raw cranberries and spices.
- Vanilla and Spice Hot Mulled Wine – Easy to make, this vanilla and spice flavored hot mulled wine is full of fresh fruit and is the perfect drink for the holiday season.
- Cranbellini Cocktail – A hint of sour cranberry that is combined with the soft bubble of Prosecco, this cranbellini cocktail is a delicious holiday cocktail.
- Blackberry Cranberry Moscow Mule – Made with fresh blackberries, cranberries, vodka, ginger beer, and a bit of honey, this holiday version of the traditional Moscow mule is sure to delight.
Want to check out more awesome holiday drinks you can make at home? These Holiday Cocktails are just as good!