There is nothing better than serving up a few delicious fall desserts that bring out the sweet flavors of autumn. These are a must try!
When you think of fall desserts the first few things that may come to mind are pumpkin, apple, and caramel flavors. These types of desserts are perfect for the fall season and are sure to bring some fall aroma to your home.
These are some of the best and most delicious fall desserts that everyone will love.
Luckily, these are also easy recipes that you can serve for a crowd or can be enjoyed as an after-dinner dessert with the family.
- Apple Meringue Pie – A simple and easy pudding to make, the apples are stewed and topped with a delicious meringue to make a tasty fall dessert.
- Pecan Pie Cobbler – This pecan pie cobbler combines the traditional pecan pie with a pie filling that is topped with a light and fluffy biscuit topping.
- Healthy Apple Crisp – With no added sugar to the apples, this apple crisp is topped with a cinnamon rolled oat crumble for a delicious fall dessert.
- Easy Blueberry Clafoutis – A classic French dessert that’s made with fresh fruit, this dessert can be topped with ice cream or whipped cream for extra taste.
- S’mores Brownies – With a chewy blondie brownie layer and a layer of creamy dark chocolate, these S’mores brownies are topped with a tasty marshmallow meringue.
- Pumpkin Pecan Pan Parfait – Made with vanilla pudding that’s mixed with pumpkin puree, this pumpkin pecan pan parfait sits on a delicious buttery graham cracker crust.
- Poached Pears with Honey Mascarpone – These poached pears are combined with a sweet and delicious honey mascarpone to create a delicious fall dessert that everyone is sure to love.
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Served with warm vanilla ice cream, this pumpkin bread pudding is baked until it’s golden brown and delicious.
- Mini Apple Crisp Baked Apples – The perfect individual fall dessert, these mini apple crisp baked apples combine the taste of baked apples and crisp topping.
- Cheesecake Stuffed Pumpkin Bundt Cake – Spiced with pumpkin flavoring, this bundt cake is stuffed with cheesecake with a few sprinkled chocolate chips.
- Raspberry Icebox Bars – A crisp graham cracker and walnut crust holds in the deliciously tart raspberry layer and the dessert is topped with a tasty whipped topping.
- Slow Cooker Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake – A dessert that just screams fall, this peanut butter chocolate cake is cooked in the slow cooker for an easy fall dessert.
- Caramel Pecan Pie Pumpkin Cheesecake – Pecan pie and pumpkin cheesecake are combined into one amazing five-layer dessert that’s perfect for fall.
- Irish Apple Cake with Whiskey Cream – A creamy and crunchy dessert, this Irish apple cake has a tasty whiskey cream to make the perfect fall dessert.